1. Remove Bumper:
- To access headlights, remove bumper.
- We recommend checking out some youtube tutorials for help!
2. Remove Headlights
- Remove 3 (8mm bolts} holding the headlights to the vehicle. Unclip headlight harness and pull headlights off vehicle
3. Open Headlights
- To open headlights, heat oven to 240 degrees and bake for 15-20 min (allow oven to fully preheat before putting headlights in) (put aluminum foil on bottom of oven rack between rack and the headlights)
- Once headlights have been heated pull out of oven and place on a flat surface. Begin prying using a flathead screwdriver and work from one end of the headlight until you have worked around the entire headlight.
- Once completed use force to pull the lens off
- We also recommend checking out a Youtube video on how to open headlights if you are inexperienced
4. Once Headlights Are Open
5. Re-Install All Components and Put Lens Back On
- Re-seal headlights with Butyl sealant or RTV black silicone
6. Connect your RGBW Controller to 12V Power and Ground
- If you have the bluetooth controller option: download the app: Magic Light.
- (Note you must connect in the app within 45 seconds of powering the controller)
7. Share Your Ride!
- We love to see our customers rides and completed projects. Share a photo or video and we will feature it on our social media platforms @rgbhalokitsWith your submission you will also receive a 5-10% off storewide coupon at www.rgbhalokits.com as an additional thanks
- Send photos or video to: email@example.com
8. Shop More Awesome Products
Visit today to see more! www.rgbhalokits.com