How do I reseal my headlights after baking open?
- Begin applying OEM Grade Butyl sealant into the channel of you headlamp. Apply enough to fill the bottom radius of the headlight channel.
- After sealant is placed into the groove, press together slightly and re-bake the headlights at 240 degrees for 12-20 min.
- Using oven mitts, remove the heated assembly and press the lens together further. For best results use clamps at several points around the headlight.
- Allow the headlight to cool for 30 minutes then remove the clamps.
- Once cool, remove the excess butyl glue by pulling quickly away from the lamp.