General Products Warranty
RGB Halo kits carry a 3-year limited warranty on most of our products (excluding prebuilt headlights) for manufacturing defects or product failure. If you have an issue with any product, we will diagnose the issue with you, and you may be required to answer questions or help with the diagnosis.
If you need to replace parts under warranty, please take photos of the issue or product. Fill out the warranty form in the link above and submit it. Your warranty request will be processed and answered through email.
For approved warranty claims, we will replace the defective product with the same product or, if discontinued, one comparable in performance and value.
RGB halo kits' product warranty is limited to product replacement only. RGB halo kits do not offer compensation or coverage of installation labor or time that may be required to replace warranty items.
It is recommended to mount all controllers and wiring away from excessive heat. If you are unsure how to install our products, feel free to contact us with any questions. We are happy to try and help walk you through installation or guide you to one of our professional installers/dealers in your area.
Some products RGB Halo Kits sells are third-party supplied products, and warranty length and processes, and procedures may differ. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for more info on these: email@example.com
Prebuilt Headlights Warranty
Prebuilt or aftermarket headlights feature a 1-year limited warranty. RGB Halo kits build and thoroughly test all lights before they ship. A photo of the completed lights can be emailed to the client before shipping if they request so. If you have an issue with any pre-built headlights, we will diagnose the issue with you, and you may be required to answer questions or assist in the diagnosis.
If we determine the installed product is indeed defective, the customer can return the faulty headlight, and RGB halo kits will provide a free prepaid return label and will do a free repair on the original set of lights on which the work was completed. RGB Halo kits understand that some customers may not have additional headlights; therefore, all warranty work is expedited and sent back quickly to limit inconvenience. Bulbs included in aftermarket or prebuilt headlights are not covered under warranty. RGB Halo kits do not ship replacement headlights. We repair the original set of lights on which the work was completed.
U.S. Customers: In most cases, you may need to send back the defective items first or cover shipping if we waive the need to return the defective product.
International Customers: You are responsible for return shipping costs. You must return defective products before a replacement can be sent.
Have a defective product or need to submit a warranty claim? No problem! Follow this 3 step system below, and we will handle the rest!
Step 1: Troubleshoot / Identify the issue
- Troubleshooting Flow Series Products – RGB Halo Kits
- Troubleshooting RGB/RGBW Products – RGB Halo Kits
Step 2: If the problem persists after troubleshooting, submit a warranty request here. Please Include the following in your warranty claim submission:
- Your first and last name
- Your order number
- A detailed explanation of your issue
- Clear pictures or video of the problem (if applicable)
- Description of what troubleshooting steps you took to solve the topic (this will help speed up the warranty process)
Step 3: We will start a warranty claim and review your claim. During this time, we may ask for more information or details. Please be ready to provide this. Once approved, we will send a warranty Order Invoice to your email. This invoice will be $0 for the product; however, shipping may apply. This allows us to approve warranties more efficiently without you returning the product. (varies depending on the product)
Terms and Conditions
- The warranty does not cover items that have been modified or physically damaged. Installation error (example: water damage, bent or damaged wheel ring metal, underglow bar falling off or getting scrapped off, physically damaged halos, etc.)
- All warranties are non-transferable and are only applicable to the original purchaser. RGB halo kit's warranties are honored based on purchases directly from Rgbhalokits.com and other vendors, dealers, etc.
- Warranty does not cover against lost or stolen parts/kit, any physical damage to the lights, or damage caused by car accidents, storms, water or floods, or other outside circumstances beyond our control.
- Lifetime Warranties are only applicable when installed by a professional or authorized shop.
- RGB Halo Kits is not responsible for any manufacturer defects on aftermarket headlight assemblies used for our prebuilt headlights.
- We understand that some products may be modified in the installation or used by the customer to suit a need. However, cutting or soldering wires or otherwise modifying any product in a manner not specified may void the product warranty.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping on warranty replacements if the defect occurs after 30 days of delivery.
- Negligence due to Improper installation, improper use, or abuse of any product beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear" may void the warranty.
- Please contact us at info@rgbhalokits for any questions regarding our warranty policy.
- Installation and Labor: warranties are limited to coverage of products only. Rgb halo kits does not warranty or offer compensation or coverage of installation labor or time that may be required for replacement of warranty items. We strongly encourage customers to contact us before seeking outside assistance to diagnose any product issue.
- All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of negligence, modification, or incorrect application or installation of the product.