The ability to change your vehicle's headlight color, anytime and anywhere... Add flare, uniqueness, and personality to your vehicle!
- Adds RGBW multicolor function to original white DRLs.
- High-instensity LEDs, with aluminum substrate PCBs.
- Smartphone control with optional Bluetooth Controller.
- Constant-current, high-power driver modules.
- Direct Swap Led Boards provide perfect fitment.
- Quality Engineered and Tested
OEM Style, Multicolor Function. The Toyota Tundra Headlights have white LED DRLs in the headlamps, which provide a modern and distinct look on the road. By replacing the circuit boards inside with our Multicolor LED circuit boards, you can add full multicolor functionality, to seriously make your ride stand out! Your order includes two sets of LED boards, one for each side of the vehicle.
RGBW. This product is not just RGB, it is RGBW! That means there is an extra LED chip that is specifically white in color, right next to the standard red, green, and blue or (RGB) LEDs. By using an RGBW controller, you can activate and control the white chip independently of the colors. This provides a much more uniform, pure, and bright white color than the traditional method of combining all RGB signals, so you can keep a clean, factory white appearance for everyday driving.
OEM-Grade Design. Transform your headlights to custom multicolor headlights while retaining your oem appearance. We work directly from OEM data to develop precise replacement boards with identical mounting points and shape. Just remove the original boards, and ours will fit directly in place with correct alignment.
Works correctly, with no surprises. RgbHaloKits provides quality engineered, proven and time-tested products. Our goal is to make products that will outlast your vehicle! With industry leading warranties to back them up, its no wonder that RgbHaloKits is quickly becoming the leading in automotive lighting. We take pride in our products just like you take pride in your ride.
Optically correct. Unlike headlight strips or headlight halos, replacement DRL boards work in conjunction with factory optics in your headlight. Since the factory setup uses only one white chip, it can be difficult to align the light properly from all four replacement emitters (Red, Green, Blue, and White). We use high-intensity automotive emitters to direct light properly to the factory optic, and all designs are tested from factory to make sure the setup is optimized. Even a small change can make a big difference, and our products are carefully tuned for maximum performance.
Reliable operation. To drive the high-power LEDs safely, a constant-current, waterproof, inductive driver is included for each set of drl boards. These drivers were designed to last the life of your vehicle and have been subjected to advanced transient voltage testing. These tests replicate the electrical wear and tear experienced in automotive environments every time your alternator starts and stops, which is what kills less robust electronics over time. The entire kit is also tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, vibration, and corrosion. All these tests are completed to SAE/DOT standards, just like the factory components.
Experience. Because of our background in the automotive lighting Industry (since 2012) We can carefully control quality by selling only the best, time proven products, while bringing unique items to market faster than the competition. We back our products with an industry-leading warranty, and the best service and support experience possible. Whether it's Car lights, Halo Headlight kits, Custom Headlights, LED bulbs, full LED assemblies, multicolor accents, or unique lighting control modules, RgbHaloKits is quickly becoming a leader in specialty LED lighting.
Adding Multicolor Accent Lights to your vehicle
Gives Your Vehicle an Upgraded Look: Boring headlights are no fun!
Be Seen! Makes your vehicle stand out from the countless other vehicles on the road.
Enhances Driver Experience: Imagine the compliments you will get
Personalize Your Vehicle: You have a big personality, let your car match your style!
Switch Up the Look: Feeling green one day, and red another day? Choose any color any time.
- Bluetooth remote (Recommended): Allows the user to control the Halo kit/ Led Lights via app on your phone! Our Ultra-responsive app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed, and more! Your phone or smart device is the controller!
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. Similar to a miniature tv remote. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness, and speed, at the click of a button. This option is sometimes referred to as M7 Handheld Remote
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
YOUR ORDER INCLUDES
- Direct swap multicolor DRL Headlight Circuit Boards. Complete Set
- Easy Plug and Play wiring + harnesses/drivers
- Your choice of controller
- Install guide + Access to Install Resources
- Top Notch Customer Support
- Invitation to RGB Halo Kit's affiliate program (earn commissions for referrals)
- Quantity: 1 Pair (Left and Right Side)
- DRL boards may come in many different shapes and sizes depending on the specific vehicle. They will typically be small custom shaped aluminum pieces similar to a puzzle piece, but can also be custom shaped LED strips as well.
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Current (amps @ 13.2V): 2
Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
LED Emitter: High-Power Led Chip Package
Connector(s): JST 5-pin Input
Driver Features: External, Waterproof, Constant Current
Driver Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.5" x 1"
Materials: Aluminum PCB
Cooling: Passive, uses OEM heatsink
This product fits the following Year/Make Model(s):
- 2014 Toyota Tundra with OEM DRL
- 2015 Toyota Tundra with OEM DRL
- 2016 Toyota Tundra with OEM DRL
- 2017 Toyota Tundra with OEM DRL
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
To access our Help Center please enter using the link below.
FAQ's, Install Guides, Product Info, and More!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.