The ability to change your vehicle's headlight color, anytime and anywhere... Add flare, uniqueness, and personality to your vehicle!
- Adds RGBW multicolor function to Boomerang LED accent.
- Two Epistar LEDs in place of each original white chip.
- Smartphone control with optional Bluetooth Controller.
- Constant-current, high-power driver modules.
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment.
- Engineered and manufactured in USA.
OEM Style, Multicolor Function. The BRZ's factory headlamps are fitted with white LED accents. By replacing the circuit boards inside with Diode Dynamics LED circuit boards, you can add full multicolor functionality to seriously make your ride stand out! Your order includes two sets of LED boards, one for each side of the vehicle.
RGBW. This product is not just RGB, it is RGBW! That means there is an extra LED chip that is specifically white in color, right next to the standard red, green, and blue LEDs. By using an RGBW controller, you can activate and control the white chip independently of the colors. This provides a much more uniform, pure, and bright white color than the traditional method of combining all RGB signals, so you can keep a clean, factory white appearance for everyday driving.
OEM-Grade Design. At Diode Dynamics, we work directly from OEM data, and use a 3D scanner, to develop precise replacement boards with identical mounting points and shape. Just remove the original boards, and ours will fit directly in place with correct alignment. You'll also see OEM design features, such as high-intensity automotive emitters, wire connectors, and serial numbers for quality assurance.
Works correctly, with no surprises. In 2014, Diode Dynamics was the first to make replacement multicolor circuit boards. Our goal is to make them work just like the factory system - except for that fact that you can change the color anytime, you'd like! That means connecting to the factory running light signals for proper operation. This isn't as easy as it sounds - on the Subaru BRZ, all functions are powered through the vehicle's computer, rather than traditional relays. If the vehicle doesn't see the power draw it expects, it disables the signal. Many of our competitors skip the factory signals, instructing customers to connect power to the battery, and manually turn the LEDs off and on every time they're used. Not ideal!
To provide an upgrade without disabling the factory functions, our engineers spent dozens of hours in our testing garage with a BRZ in order to tune the drivers correctly. They pull enough power to light up the boards brightly, with the factory functions, but do not cause any errors with the vehicle's computer. The included instructions show you exactly which wires to connect to, for no guesswork. Everything works perfectly, with no errors: there's no need to sacrifice factory function with Diode Dynamics products!
Optically correct. Unlike strips or halos, replacement boards work in conjunction with factory optics in your headlight. Since the factory setup uses only one white chip, it can be difficult to align the light properly from all four replacement emitters (Red, Green, Blue, and White). To save cost, other brands often use low-cost generic chips, which cannot focus light properly. This creates odd appearances, as some sections are brighter than others, and mixed colors like yellow and purple don't match. Diode Dynamics uses high-intensity automotive emitters to direct light properly to the factory optic, and all designs are tested a number of times with small adjustments to make sure the setup is optimized. Even a 0.1mm change can make a big difference, and Diode Dynamics products are carefully tuned for maximum performance.
Reliable operation. To drive the high-power LEDs safely, a constant-current, waterproof, inductive driver is included for each set. These drivers were designed to last the life of your vehicle, and have been subjected to advanced transient voltage testing. These tests replicate the electrical wear and tear experienced in automotive environments every time your alternator starts and stops, which is what kills less robust electronics over time. The entire kit is also tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, vibration, and corrosion. All of these tests are completed to SAE/DOT standards, just like the factory components.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
Adding Multicolor Accent Lights to your vehicle
Gives Your Vehicle an Upgraded Look: Boring headlights are no fun!
Be Seen! Makes your vehicle stand out from the countless other vehicles on the road.
Enhances Driver Experience: Imagine the compliments you will get
Personalize Your Vehicle: You have a big personality, let your car match your style!
Switch Up the Look: Feeling green one day, and red another day? Choose any color any time.
- Bluetooth remote (Recommended): Allows the user to control the Halo kit/ Led Lights via app on your phone! Our Ultra-responsive app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed, and more! Your phone or smart device is the controller!
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. Similar to a miniature tv remote. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness, and speed, at the click of a button. This option is sometimes referred to as M7 Handheld Remote
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
YOUR ORDER INCLUDES
- Direct swap multicolor DRL Headlight Circuit Boards. Complete Set
- Easy Plug and Play wiring + harnesses/drivers
- Your choice of controller
- Install guide + Access to Install Resources
- Top Notch Customer Support
- Invitation to RGB Halo Kit's affiliate program (earn commissions for referrals)
- Quantity: 1 Pair (Left and Right Side)
- DRL boards may come in many different shapes and sizes depending on the specific vehicle. They will typically be small custom shaped aluminum pieces similar to a puzzle piece, but can also be custom shaped LED strips as well.
NOTE: These boards are not compatible with aftermarket (non-factory) headlamps.
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
To access our Help Center please enter using the link below.
FAQ's, Install Guides, Product Info, and More!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.