GAME CHANGER: The game has just changed, again. If you've got a 17-19 Super Duty and you paid extra for the OEM LED headlights, well... hind sight hurts doesn't it? If you're ready for an upgrade, the Morimoto XB LED headlights for the Ford Super Duty should be the first thing on your wish list. It's hard to imagine anything better than this when it comes to looks, performance, and functionality. They are the full package.
FUTURE SPEC: Alright so where do we begin? Lets throw subjectivity out the door and talk about how great the Gen II Super Duty LED headlights from Morimoto look. Although they have four projectors like the original recipe, the internals on these are next level... but not over-done... everything is just perfect. They could pass for the OEM LED headlights on 2030 model year Super Duty. Ultra modern, but not over the top.
DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS: The daytime running light shares the same overall shape as the OEM LED headlights on the newer 2020 trucks, but it's way brighter â€“ and has that cool Y-shaped optic in the middle. The same optics do double duty as the turn signals - which like other XB LED headlights from Morimoto feature the full sequential setup, but can be also be ran in an instant-on/off mode for folks who want something a little more conservative.
STARTUP SEQUENCE: When the daytime running light first kicks on, the projectors will illuminate in a two-stage sequence before turning back off. Forewarning: This is addicting... so you may find yourself wasting time out in the driveway starting the truck repeatedly just to watch. Though that does absolutely nothing for performance, the guys at Morimoto have not overlooked the importance of light output.
UNMATCHED VISIBILITY: These use a new generation of advanced Bi-LED projectors that produce a ton of light output. You get four low beams per light, Yes, that's 8 low beam optics, two of which do double duty as the high beams (making 4 high beam projectors). The first-gen headlights were much better than the OEM halogen and OEM LED headlights, and the new Gen II takes it to the next level with 57% more intensity beyond that, making them the undisputed category king when it comes to headlight upgrades for the Super Duty.
DOT APPROVED: All that goodness, and the Morimoto XB LED headlights for the new Ford Super Duty are still fully compliant. Their quad-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 standards. The US market lights will be equipped with amber side markers as well.
PLUG AND PLAY: The Installation is relatively easy too. These headlights are designed to work on your truck without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors and fit flush with all pre-existing mounting points. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed and will not void your factory warranty.
- LED HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) Morimoto XB LED Gen II
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness
- WARRANTY: 5 Years (Click For Details) Void if opened or modified in any way!
- FORD SUPER DUTY: 2017-2019 (OE Halogen or OE LED)
- REPLACES FORD PART #: HC3Z13008D, HC3Z13008DCP, HC3Z13008A, HC3Z13008ACP, FO2502378, FO25033378, FO2502353, FO2503353, HC3B13006CJ, FL3Z-13C170-A
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, ECE, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries' compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: Ford Multi-Pin OEM (plug and play)
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss and Matte Black
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED (4x)
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000