SPECIAL: If you ask us, the 2020 SuperDuty reigns king as the most badass Heavy Duty truck on the road today. Whats not to like? The thing is a beast. Well--aside from the basic halogen headlights. Dim yellow light bulbs and a lack of daytime running light wont cut it in 2021. If you've got big bucks burning a hole in your pocket, then the high-end XB headlights from Morimoto are a no brainer. If, however, your brain is telling you to save some dough while accomplishing the mission then go for the new XB Hybrids for your Ford Super Duty.
BANG FOR THE BUCK: The XB Hybrids share many of the same core components developed for the top of the line series from Morimoto, without some of the features that make them considerably more expensive. That said... the Super Duty Hybrid LED headlights are hardly a compromise. True reflector optics for the DRL. Killer light output. Good Looks... all wrapped up inside of an OEM-grade housing and backed with a solid five-year warranty. Compared to the more expensive Morimoto XBs, these use two projectors (instead of four) and use the standard halogen bulbs for the turn signal (rather than it being integrated into the outer daytime running light strip)
HIGH PERFORMANCE: When it comes to light output, these Super Duty headlights surely will not disappoint. Not all Ford guys are all about the bling-- light output is important too--and there is no lack of luminosity here. the Hybrids have a powerful, wide, and bright led low beam projector, and a dedicated led high beam projector too. their optics were specially developed just last year specifically for use the hybrid lineup to produce an amazing beam pattern despite the affordable price point. unlike other "headlight upgrades" that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark a pleasure. Bring on the night!
DOT APPROVED: for the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their dual led projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. they come out of the box aimed to factory specs, and are also fully adjustable for those of you with lifted trucks.
PLUG AND PLAY: When it comes to wiring, it doesn't get much easier than this. The Hybrid headlights are designed to work on your new Super Duty without any modifications. They will plug into the factory H13 three-pin connector for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any issues at all. Since they re-use the stock halogen turn signal bulb, you don't have to worry about adding resistors or any of that nonsense to avoid hyper flashing either. You will however have to add one cable, which comes included, to power the DRL--but that's plug n play with one of the slots in your fuse box. No big deal.
- HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) 20-22 Ford Super Duty XB Hybrid LED Headlights
- OPTIONAL TURN SIGNAL BULBS: Amber or Switchback*
- *NOTE: Designed to re-use original-equipment 4257 turn signal bulb socket, not included
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness, Fuse Tap, DRL Modules
- WARRANTY:5 Years (Click for Details)
- FORD SUPER DUTY (F-250, F-350, F-450): 2020-22 w/ Halogen Headlights
- OEM LED TRUCKS: Not Compatible
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries' compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: Ford Multi-Pin OEM
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss Graphite
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000