WRANGLER JL AND JT: While every biz in the aftermarket has a catalog full of products for the new Wranglers, including headlights, somehow no brand has yet to deliver anything worthy of replacing the OEM headlights. When it comes to style, performance, features, quality, and compatibility: the Morimoto Sealed7 headlights are the category killer that every JL/JT owner has been waiting for!
OUTPUT: The low and high beam optics are powered by the same LEDs used in the new 4Banger offroad LED pods (Nichia NCSW170--pair that with Morimoto's advanced Kuria Optic projector lens and the Sealed7 efficiently distributes roughly 3000 lumens on the road in a properly LHD-stepped beam pattern. Because the Sealed7 runs all optics together in high beam mode, the output is intensified to nearly 4000 mosquito-melting lumens there!
DRL / SWITCHBACK: The quad-optic setup at the corners acts as a high-intensity white daytime running light as well as a switchback turn signal to compliment the blinkers in the lower grille. The switchback setup on the turn signal will automatically interrupt the white DRL, flash, and then return to white once the signal stops. The 3-wire DRL/Signal input makes setup on your Wrangler easy too, since it can be tapped into the turn signals / parking lights that live nearby.
QUALITY: No expense was spared on the Sealed7 Spec sheet. At their core, Japanese LEDs from from Nichia and Philips-Lumileds. The UV coated Polycarbonate lens is shatter proof and will take years of abuse without fading. You can feel the precision in the heavy-duty die-cast housings that double as a heat-sink for the powerful LEDs. A special anti-flicker LED driver resides inside of the headlight to keep the LED's running strong despite inconsistent power-supply from the headlight circuit on later model JKs.
- HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) 2018+ Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator Sealed7 Headlights
- WIRING: Plug and Play Wire Harness
- TAPS: For DRL/Turn Signal Operation
- WARRANTY: 5 Years (Click for Details)
- JEEP JL WRANGLER: 2018-2023
- JEEP JT GLADIATOR: 2020-2023
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: Delphi Multi-Pin OE Connection
- FUNCTIONS: Low and High Beam
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss Black
- MATERIAL: Power-coated Die-Cast Housing, UV-Treated Polycarbonate Lens
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Hi/Lo
- INTENSITY: 2,860 Lumens (Low), 1020 Lumens (High)
- LED: Nichia NCSW170C, Philips Luxeon 3535L
- KELVIN RATING: 6300K
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000