- High intensity LEDs adds color changing ability to your vehicle’s headlights
- Easy wiring with our JST plug and play connectors
- Custom designed halos to provide perfect fitment
- Smartphone control with optional Bluetooth Controller
- Quality engineered and tested
Color Style Options:
- RGB: Stands for Red, Green, and Blue. This color style includes everything from RGBW besides the option for white lighting.
- RGBW: Stands for Red, Green, Blue and White. This color style mixes these primary colors to create all colors on the color spectrum such as purple, pink, yellow, orange, etc. You’ll get full color functionality and options to select flashing, fading and strobing effects.
- Flow Series/Color Chasing: This is the newest color style option. This color style includes everything from RGBW plus you get over more than 120 different sequential light patterns and color combination modes.
- Bluetooth Controller (Recommended): Allows you to control the LED lights via app on your phone. The app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed and more.
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness and speed at the click of a button.
- 2 Pairs of Multicolor Halo Rings (2 Halos for each headlight)
- Easy Plug and Play Wiring + Harnesses/Drivers
- Your choice of Controller
- Install Guide
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
Install Guide: Halo Kit Install Guide
This product fits the following Year/Make Model(s):
- 1999 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2000 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Self-installed products are covered under a (1) Year Warranty (Unless otherwise noted on the Product Listing) Products installed by an Authorized Dealer are covered under a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects or failures only.