Submitting a Warranty RequestWe stand by our high quality products
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
We will happily warranty products if they are defective or damaged
Submit a warranty replacement Request here: Rgbhalokits.com/submit
Specific Warranty Information
- Rgb Halo Kits
- Lighting trendz / colorwerkz
- Diode Dynamics
- Theretrofitsource / Morimoto
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Oracle Lighting
- Any Prebuilt Headlights/ Tail lights
- Aftermarket Headlights or Tail lights (Full Assemblies)
Prebuilt or aftermarket headlights feature a 1-year limited warranty. Rgb Halo kits builds and throughly test all lights before they ship. A photo of the completed lights can be emailed to the client before shipping if they request so. If you have an issue with any prebuilt headlights, we will diagnose the issue with you, and you may be required to answer questions or assist in the diagnosis.
If we determine the installed product is indeed defective, the customer can return the faulty headlight and Rgb halo kits will provide a free prepaid return label and will do a free repair on the original set of lights on which the work was completed. Rgb Halo kits understands that some customers may not have an additional set of headlights, therefore all warranty work is expedited and sent back quickly to limit inconvenience. Bulbs included in aftermarket or prebuilt headlights are not covered under warranty. Rgb Halo kits does not ship replacement headlights, we repair the original set of lights on which the work was completed.
Have a defective product or need to submit a warranty claim? No problem! Simply follow this 3 step system below and we will handle the rest!
Step 1: Troubleshoot / Identify the issue
Step 2: If problem persist after troubleshooting, simply submit a request
Include in your request:
- Your first and last name
- Your order number
- A detailed explanation of your issue
- Clear pictures or video of the issue (if applicable)
- Explanation of what troubleshooting steps you took to solve issue (this will help speed up warranty process)
Step 3: We will start a warranty claim and review your claim. During this time we may ask for more information or details. Please be ready to provide this. Once approved, we will send a warranty Order Invoice to your email. This invoice will be for $0 for the product however shipping cost may apply. This allows us to approve warranties more efficiently and oftentimes without you have to send product back. (varies depending on product)
Terms and Conditions
Warranty does not cover items that been modified or physically damaged. Installation error (example: water damage, bent or damaged wheel ring metal, underglow bar falling off or getting scrapped off, physically damaged halos, ect.)
It is recommended to mount all controllers and wiring away from excessive heat. If you are unsure how to install our products, please contact us with any questions and we are happy to try and help walk you through installation or guide you to one of our professional installers/dealers in your area.
If you need to have parts replaced under warranty, please take photos of the issue or product. Fill out the warranty form in the link above and submit. Your warranty request will be processed and answered through email.
- All warranties are non-transferable and are only applicable to the original purchaser. Rgb halo kits' warranties are honored based on purchases directly from Rgbhalokits.com and no other vendors, dealers, etc.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping cost on Warranty replacement orders that are needed after 30 days of receiving original product.
- Rgb halo kits is not responsible for any manufactures defects on aftermarket headlight assemblies used for our prebuilt headlights.
- • Negligence due to Improper installation or improper use, or Abuse of any product beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear" may void warranty
- Please contact us at info@rgbhalokits for any questions regarding our warranty policy
- Warranty is only valid for items purchased at full price