There are a few ways to mount your halo ring or halo kit
1. Use the 3M adhesive tape
- 3m tape can found on the backside of your halo ring (available on most kits). Simply peel off the film covering, aim and mount!
- For extra security, be sure to use adhesive promoter or sand the surface you’ll be applying the halos to before mounting.
- Simply spread epoxy along the backside of the halo and stick onto it’s desired location.
- Hold until secure or dry.
3. Use beading wire method
- Beading or craft wire can be tied around the halo and used to secure the halo down.
- This usually requires drilling a small hole on each side of the headlight internals where the halo will mount.
- Run the wire through the hole and twist lock the open ends together on the backside of the headlight until firm.
Additional Mounting Tips:
- In some applications you may need to drill a small hole to run wiring through before mounting your halo ring