NO SUBSTITUTES: If you don't have LED powered headlights on your Silverado HD, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED headlights: Look great. Are well-built. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, and out-perform the alternatives. Easily making them the best Silverado LED headlights on the market today.
OEM PLUS: We live, eat, and sleep headlights. While the XB LEDs from Morimoto cost a bit more relative to other options in the aftermarket, as the saying goes "you pay for what you get". We've seen it all, and the fit and finish of these 2020+ Silverado HD headlights is far superior to everything else out there. Guaranteed.
PERFORMANCE: We've always been blown away by the fact that the other brands don't even consider how well their headlights perform on the road at night. Most often, they're a downgrade compared to even the standard halogen setup, and that's a shame. The good news is that Morimoto's XB LED headlights produce a well-defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and a proper distribution of light.
DOT APPROVED: Make no mistake, these XB LED headlights will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their triple-projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly... and that's easy to do with their integrated adjusters.
PLUG-N-PLAY: Wiring is easy too! The XB Silverado LED headlights are designed to work without any modifications. These 2020+ Silverado HD headlights will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed and will not void your factory warranty.
SEQUENTIAL LED DRL: Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. Even the high-end OE LED headlights have oldschool incandescent turn signals, so the sequential LED turn signal on the XB is a big upgrade over the original equipment signals too! The sequential mode can also be disabled for those who prefer something a bit more conservative, and want a solid on/off flash instead.
WELL-BUILT: Their UV-coated polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, ensuring your Silverado HD headlights will look good as new for many years to come. The PPS plastic housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable alternatives. The die-cast aluminum heat-sinks inside the housings provide more than an adequate amount of cooling for the OEM grade Osram LED chips that produce the light.
THEY LOOK: Amazing. At least in our opinion! The subtle elements incorporated in their design are more than enough to make them stand out, but they're clean enough to be considered original equipment to those who don't know any better. The piano black trim keeps the color scheme neutral, and the triple kuria-optic projectors are as modern as it gets.
- HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) 2020+ Silverado HD XB Hybrid LED Headlights
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness, Fuse Tap
- WARRANTY: 5 Years (Click for Details)
- CHEVROLET SILVERADO HD: 2020+ (Note: Canadian trucks may need to disable OEM DRL)
- REPLACES GM PART #: 84738616, 84738617, 85149467, 85133185, 85133187
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 Standards
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries' compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- LOW BEAM PERFORMANCE: +326% (420lux [Halogen] to 1790lux)
- HIGH BEAM PERFORMANCE: +74% (1060lux [Halogen] to 1840lux)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: GM Multi-Pin OEM
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss Black
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000