Transform Your Headlights with Vibrant and Dynamic Multicolor LEDs.
✔️ #1 most Head-turning mod: Prepare to get tons of compliments and looks
✔️ Save money: No need to buy new headlights, simply upgrade your factory headlamps and get the look you want.
✔️ Flow/Color Chasing LEDs: Newest LED tech featuring flowing 120+ effects
✔️ Full Multicolor: The newest and brightest multicolor LED tech featuring a variety of modes and features
✔️ 2-in-1 Hybrid LED Control: Control your LEDs with your Phone + wireless handheld remote
✔️ Enhanced Look: Makes your car stand out, adding an attractive unique and modern touch.
Customize your Chrysler 300C/SRT with this 2011-2020 Multicolor Halo Kit! Its durable, waterproof LED halos make it easy to switch between 10 vivid colors, allowing you to achieve the perfect look every time. Make your vehicle stand out and turn heads on the road today!
Color Style + Remote
- RGBW: Stands for Red, Green, Blue and White. This color style mixes these primary colors to create all colors on the color spectrum such as purple, pink, yellow, orange, etc. You’ll get full color functionality and options to select flashing, fading and strobing effects.
- Flow Series/Color Chasing: This is the newest color style option. This color style includes everything from RGBW plus you get over more than 120 different sequential light patterns and color combination modes.
Flow or RGBW Which is better?
Flow Series or Flow or Color Chasing is the newest LED Style and features the most head-turning effects and rainbow like, flowing dynamic color combinations. Flow is great for car shows, attention, etc. Flow is slightly more complex to operate as there are so many led modes. However, you can still choose solid colors RGB colors like red, green, blue, and yellow at will through our controller. Flow does not feature a pure white color chip but does feature a mixed or (blueish white color 6500k)
Flow Series or Color Chasing LEDS, also known as IC LEDs , incorporate an integrated circuit directly into the LED. This allows each LED to be controlled individually, enabling advanced visual effects such as color chasing and sequencing. IC LEDs are perfect for applications that require dynamic, customizable, and attention-grabbing lighting effects.
RGBW is more simple and sometimes brighter than Flow Series/ Color Chasing LEDS. RGBW is also sometimes cheaper than Flow/ Color chasing LEDs, making it an excellent option for someone who wants multicolor functionality without all the extra modes that Flow/ Color chasing offers.
RGBW stands for Red, Green, Blue, and White. This LED technology allows for the creation of a wide spectrum of colors by combining the primary colors red, green, blue, and also includes a dedicated white chip for pure white illumination. This makes RGBW LEDs ideal for situations that require both colorful and pure white lighting.
(2 in 1): Hybrid Controller features Bluetooth Control + Wireless Handheld Remote
- Bluetooth Control: Allows the user to control the Halo kit/ Led Lights via app on your phone! Our Ultra-responsive app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed, and more! Your phone or smart device is the controller!
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. Similar to a miniature tv remote. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness, and speed, at the quick click of a button.
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
- 2-4 Halo Rings Included (see product description photo) (RGB, RGBW or flow series)
- Easy wiring + Voltage regulators (drivers)
- Product installs into your existing headlights
- Easy Plug and Play wiring + harnesses/drivers
- Hybrid (Bluetooth + Handheld Remote)
- Install guide + Access to Install Resources
- Top-Notch Customer Support
- Invitation to RGB Halo Kit's affiliate program (earn commissions for referrals)
- Quantity: 1 Pair (Left and Right Side)
This kit fits the following vehicles:
- 2011 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2012 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2013 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2014 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2015 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2016 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2017 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2018 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2019 Chrysler 300C/SRT
- 2020 Chrysler 300C/SRT