Transform Your Headlights with Vibrant and Dynamic Multicolor Heart Halo Rings
✔️ #1 most Head-turning mod: Prepare to get tons of compliments and looks
✔️ Heat Shaped: Cool heart shaped rings will add a one of a kind look to your ride
✔️ Save money: no need to buy new headlights, simply upgrade your factory headlamps and get the look you want.
✔️ Flow/Color Chasing LEDs: Newest LED tech featuring flowing 120+ effects
✔️Full Multicolor: the newest and brightest multicolor LED tech featuring a variety of mods and features
✔️ 2-in-1 Hybrid LED Control: Control your LEDs with your Phone + wireless handheld remote
✔️ Enhanced Look: Makes your car stand out, adding an attractive unique and modern touch.
Elevate any outfit with our Heart Halo Rings. Featuring a bold, multicolored design set beneath vehicle headlights, they make an eye-catching addition to any wardrobe. Create an unforgettable look with these stunning rings!
Here are the steps to determine the right size of halo rings for your vehicle.
Method 1: Without opening headlights
Choose the size using visual cues. With most projector-style headlights an 80mm halo fits around the LED projector. So if you have standard projector headlights as pictured below you will need an 80mm halo size. We have also included what some bigger sizes would look like next to a standard projector-style headlight.
Method 2: Open your headlights and measure
- Non-waterproof headlight halos are installed inside headlamps. Since headlamps must be opened either way you can also wait to order your size after opening.
- Remove/ open the headlight lens: This will give you access to the headlight assembly.
- Measure the diameter of the headlight: Use a tape measure or a ruler to measure the diameter of the headlight assembly from one end to the other in the area you want to mount the halo ring.
- Record the measurement: Write down the measurement and compare it with the sizes available and order the halo ring that is closest in size to what is needed. Sizes don't always have to be exact and we recommend ordering one size down if your size is in between the two different sizes we offer.
- Halo ring sizes are listed by outside diameter, in millimeters. So an 80mm ring is 80mm in outside diameter.
What if I choose the wrong size? If you accidentally choose the wrong size no need to worry, we can exchange it for a different and correct size.
Color Style + Remote
Flow Series or Flow or Color Chasing is the newest LED Style and features the most head-turning effects and rainbow like, flowing dynamic color combinations. Flow is great for car shows, attention, etc. Flow is slightly more complex to operate as there are so many led modes. However, you can still choose solid colors RGB colors like red, green, blue, and yellow at will through our controller. Flow does not feature a pure white color chip but does feature a mixed or (blueish white color 6500k)
Flow Series or Color Chasing LEDS, also known as IC LEDs , incorporate an integrated circuit directly into the LED. This allows each LED to be controlled individually, enabling advanced visual effects such as color chasing and sequencing. IC LEDs are perfect for applications that require dynamic, customizable, and attention-grabbing lighting effects.
(2 in 1): Hybrid Controller features Bluetooth Control + Wireless Handheld Remote
- Bluetooth Control: Allows the user to control the Halo kit/ Led Lights via app on your phone! Our Ultra-responsive app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed, and more! Your phone or smart device is the controller!
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. Similar to a miniature tv remote. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness, and speed, at the quick click of a button.
- 1 Pair of Multicolor Halo Rings (Left and Right)
- Easy Plug and Play Wiring + Harnesses/Drivers
- Your choice of Controller
- Install Guide
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
Install Guide: Halo Kit Install Guide
This product fits the following Year/Make Model(s):
- Universal Fit