Transform Your Headlights with Vibrant and Dynamic Multicolor LEDs.
✔️ #1 most Head-turning mod: Prepare to get tons of compliments and looks
✔️ Save money: No need to buy new headlights, simply upgrade your factory headlamps and get the look you want.
✔️ Flow/Color Chasing LEDs: Newest LED tech featuring flowing 120+ effects
✔️ Full Multicolor: The newest and brightest multicolor LED tech featuring a variety of modes and features
✔️ Bluetooth or RF Handheld remote: Control your LEDs with your Phone or wireless handheld remote
✔️ Enhanced Look: Makes your car stand out, adding an attractive unique and modern touch.
Bring your 2006-2007 Honda CBR-1000RR to life with this stunning multicolor halo kit! Featuring vibrant LEDs that turn heads and a simple plug-and-play installation, it's the perfect way to personalize your ride. Experience the fun and excitement of riding in style!
Color Style + Remote
- RGBW: Stands for Red, Green, Blue and White. This color style mixes these primary colors to create all colors on the color spectrum such as purple, pink, yellow, orange, etc. You’ll get full color functionality and options to select flashing, fading and strobing effects.
- Flow Series/Color Chasing: This is the newest color style option. This color style includes everything from RGBW plus you get over more than 120 different sequential light patterns and color combination modes.
Bluetooth Controller (Recommended): Allows you to control the LED lights via app on your phone. The app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed and more.
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness and speed at the click of a button.
- 2 Pairs of Multicolor Halo Rings (2 Halos for each headlight)
- Easy Plug and Play Wiring + Harnesses/Drivers
- Your choice of Controller
- Install Guide
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
Porsche Panamera (2010-2013)