AN XB THAT YOU CAN AFFORD, PAL: Ever since the Morimoto XB LED headlights for the Dodge Ram came out, they've been considered the high-end option for owners looking for a no-compromises upgrade for their truck that came with the stock halogen headlights. While there isn't anything wrong with the high-end XBs, they are not inexpensive, yet everybody should experience the pleasure of owning a set of Morimoto headlights. The Hybrid XBs are the answer, and they look every bit as good!
NO COMPROMISE: Thanks to sharing many of the same core components developed for the top of the line model, the new XB Hybrid series headlights from Morimoto are hardly a compromise. they use the same OEM-grade housing. The same optics for the DRL. They offer the same five-year warranty too. We see it all when it comes to aftermarket headlights, and considering the price point â€“ there's really not much else out there that can compare to the XB Hybrids for the Ram.
HYBRID: Whereas the daytime running light, low and high beam are all powered by LED, the turn signal still uses the original halogen bulb â€“ which is where most of the cost savings come from. If you don't really care for the sequential turn signal on the high-end model, then these are definitely the right option for you. Besides, you could always use an LED bulb in place of the original one anyways for an LED or even Switchback turn signal system.
HIGH OUTPUT: When it comes to light output, these things arent too shabby at all, even compared to the high-end version. the Hybrids have a powerful, wide, and bright led low beam projector, and a dedicated led high beam projector too. their optics were specially developed in 2020 just for use the Hybrid lineup to produce an amazing beam pattern despite the affordable price point. Unlike other headlight "upgrades" that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark a pleasure. Bring on the back roads!
DOT COMPLIANT: for the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their dual led projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. These lights come standard with an amber sidemarker, and come out of the box aimed to factory specs.
SPECIAL: When it comes to wiring, it doesn't get much easier than this. the Hybrid LED Headlights are designed to work on your Ram without any modifications. they will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any error codes or flickering, and trust when we say: that isn't easy on a Ram. They will work on trucks that have the OEM reflector or projector headlights â€“ so no matter what your stock equipment looks like, these will be an option for you.
- HEADLIGHTS: 2x (One Pair) 19+ Ram 1500 XB Hybrid LED Headlights
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness, Fuse Tap, DRL Modules
- WARRANTY:5 Years (Click For Details) Void if opened or modified in any way!
- DODGE RAM 1500: 2019+ (w/o OEM LEDs)
- REPLACES MOPAR PART #: 68316087AH, 68316087AB, 68316087AC, 68316087AD, 68316087AE, 68316087AF, 68316087AG, 68316086AE, 68316086AF, 68316086AG
- COMPLIANCE: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries' compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD Only
- INPUT: Mopar Multi-Pin OEM
- FUNCTIONS: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
- BEZEL COLOR: Gloss Graphite
- MATERIAL: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic LED
- UV COATING: Momentive UVHC3000