Transform Your Ride with Vibrant and Dynamic Multicolor LED strips.
✔️ #1 most Head-turning mod: prepare to get tons of compliments and looks
✔️ Peel & Stick Halo rings: easy installation + can be mounted anywhere
✔️ 100% Waterproof + Dustproof: made to last and withstand harsh conditions
✔️ Flow/Color Chasing LEDs: Newest LED tech featuring flowing 120+ effects
✔️ Full Multicolor: the newest and brightest multicolor LED tech featuring a variety of mods and features
✔️ 2-in-1 Hybrid LED Control: Control your LEDs with your Phone + wireless handheld remote
✔️ Enhanced Look: Makes your car stand out, adding an attractive unique and modern touch.
Bring your vehicle to life, with our Waterproof LED Multicolor Halo Rings. Whether you’re on the street, or off-roading, these cutting-edge rings will turn heads and create a unique look for your car. Easily install, and switch between 16 million color options at the press of a button! Experience unparalleled vibrancy and style today.
Here are the steps to determine the right size of halo rings for your vehicle.
- Waterproof headlight halos can be installed internally or externally of your headlight or foglight assemblies.
- Use a tape measure or a ruler to measure the diameter of the headlight or foglight assembly from one end to the other in the area you want to mount the halo ring.
- Record the measurement: Write down the measurement and compare it with the sizes available and order the halo ring that is closest in size to what is needed. Sizes don't always have to be exact, and we recommend ordering one size down if your size is in between the two different sizes we offer.
- Halo ring sizes are listed by outside diameter, in millimeters. So an 80mm ring is 80mm in outside diameter.
Color Style + Remote
Flow or RGBW Which is better?
Flow Series or Flow or Color Chasing is the newest LED Style and features the most head-turning effects and rainbow like, flowing dynamic color combinations. Flow is great for car shows, attention, etc. Flow is slightly more complex to operate as there are so many led modes. However, you can still choose solid colors RGB colors like red, green, blue, and yellow at will through our controller. Flow does not feature a pure white color chip but does feature a mixed or (blueish white color 6500k)
Flow Series or Color Chasing LEDS, also known as IC LEDs , incorporate an integrated circuit directly into the LED. This allows each LED to be controlled individually, enabling advanced visual effects such as color chasing and sequencing. IC LEDs are perfect for applications that require dynamic, customizable, and attention-grabbing lighting effects.
RGBW is more simple and sometimes brighter than Flow Series/ Color Chasing LEDS. RGBW is also sometimes cheaper than Flow/ Color chasing LEDs, making it an excellent option for someone who wants multicolor functionality without all the extra modes that Flow/ Color chasing offers.
RGBW stands for Red, Green, Blue, and White. This LED technology allows for the creation of a wide spectrum of colors by combining the primary colors red, green, blue, and also includes a dedicated white chip for pure white illumination. This makes RGBW LEDs ideal for situations that require both colorful and pure white lighting.
(2 in 1): Hybrid Controller features Bluetooth Control + Wireless Handheld Remote
- Bluetooth Control: Allows the user to control the Halo kit/ Led Lights via app on your phone! Our Ultra-responsive app gives you full control over the colors, modes, brightness, speed, and more! Your phone or smart device is the controller!
- RF Handheld Remote: “Radio Frequency” wireless remote features a quicker, easy to use solution for controlling your lights. Similar to a miniature tv remote. This remote option allows you to change colors, modes, brightness, and speed, at the quick click of a button.
- 1 Pair of Multicolor Halo Rings (Left and Right)
- Easy Plug and Play Wiring + Harnesses/Drivers
- Your choice of Controller
- Install Guide
Installation Time: 1-2 hours (after the headlight is open)
Installation Overview: Product installs into your existing OEM headlights
Tools Needed: Basic Toolset
Install Guide: Halo Kit Install Guide
This product fits the following Year/Make Model(s):
- Universal Fit