Step 1: Test your Product. This ensures no manufacturing defects are in the LEDS, and that you understand how to wire your product properly. See the wiring guide that comes with your product or (visit our Wiring Guide)
Step 2: Remove your bumper to access headlights
(*Accessing headlights on certain vehicles may not require removing the bumper.)
Step 3: Open your headlights.
Step 4: Install your LED Product into your headlights
1. Use the 3M adhesive tape
- 3m tape can found on the backside of your halo ring (available on most kits). Simply peel off the film covering, aim and mount!
- For extra security, be sure to use adhesive promoter or sand the surface you’ll be applying the halos to before mounting.
- Simply spread epoxy along the backside of the halo and stick onto it’s desired location.
- Hold until secure or dry.
3. Use the beading wire method
- Beading or craft wire can be tied around the halo and used to secure the halo down.
- This usually requires drilling a small hole on each side of the headlight internals where the halo will mount.
- Run the wire through the hole and twist lock the open ends together on the backside of the headlight until firm.
Additional Mounting Tips:
- In some applications, you may need to drill a small hole to run wiring through before mounting your halo ring
Step 5: Reseal your headlights (see video above) or Click here for full guide
Step 6: If you haven't already, wire your LED Product onto your car using the included wiring guide or see our general wiring guide here.